Special Treatment Of The Day

As expected, all TSA rules may not apply to everyone….

* Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.

* Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
CAIR Issues Travel Advisory on New Airport Pat-Downs

I don’t recall reading any report where we are allowed to pat ourselves down or there being restrictions on where we couldn’t be patted down.

1. MissJean

You can order one online, Jewels.

THAT would be the way to take care of this discriminatory (and that’s what it is) preferential treatment for Muslim women. If all women put on a burqa before entering the airport and demanded to pat themselves down, this nonsense would stop. Hell, get men to wear it, too!

2. n.n

Jewels, that’s a very good question. I wonder if there is an equivalent for men. It is not beneath me to celebrate Halloween on any given flight, if it will enable me to avoid official discrimination.

3. gagblue

I understand Sharia law provides that anyone who pats down him/herself gets stoned to death.

4. n.n

Trust me, I am not a threat. And yet, everyone else is. From the young and immobile, to the old and infirm. We should follow the illegal alien lead, and avoid the front door altogether.

5. PB-in-AL

Indeed. Should we bring up Juan Williams again, and discuss why he’s uncomfortable when he sees such folks board an airplane with him?….

No, you’re right, that might be considered a cheap shot.

If it walks, looks, and quacks like a….. oh, no, a muslima has patted herself down and has a red button in her hand….. DUCK!!!

6. Uncle Rick

Sooo, the lesson here is, if you want to breeze through terminal security, travel as a Muslim.