WTF Of The Day

This Sunday should be interesting.

The focus has been off of Michelle Ryan wife of the outspoken New York Jets coach Rex Ryan for just a week. It looks like the other shoe has dropped and there is a random black guy holding it. Pictures of Michelle Ryan wearing a purple sweater and jeans have emerged on the web today. The alt.com profile said to be the Ryans lists the couples preferred activities as fisting, nipple torture and the profile goes on to say “I love womens feet and want to watch my wife take a big one in all 3 holes”.

And New York wants to jettison the Giants’ coach….

“My wife is a knockout, she has tiny tits but 2 inch nipples, and has a hairy blounde pussy.”

Nah, this won’t be bulletin board material.

1. Bob Parks

Again, no biggie.
    And throw a name like Woody Johnson into the story.
    Sounds like a parody to me!

2. onewiseguy

Bob, I did feel pretty stupid in making the assumption without at least doing some research to see what the latest reports are saying. I found it too incredible that they would be involved in such behavior considering the high-profile nature of his job. It’s one thing for some nobody to do it but it’s another when you’re in the public spotlight like he is…pretty strange stuff. I guess nothing shold surprise us anymore.

3. Bob Parks

Don’t beat yourself up there, onewiseguy.
    I try and find multiple sources before I share here, especially when it comes to freaky shit.

4. onewiseguy

Bob, well is seems I may stand to be corrected. Obviously, if the reports turn out to be true I will fall on my sword…

🙂

5. Bob Parks

@onewiseguy “gullible”…?

UPDATE: Jets star Darrell Revis told Jenny Vrentas of the Newark Star-Ledger that Rex Ryan addressed the “foot fetish” report in a team meeting.

“He basically came in there and said, ‘You guys might know about the situation; some of you guys might not know,'” Revis said. “‘You’ll find out later on today. Right now, I feel embarrassed, but it’s something personal with me. We need to focus on Chicago.'”

“gullible”…

6. onewiseguy

Come on guys. The woman in the pics is clearly just a woman who has a somewhat keen resemblance to Rex Ryan’s wife. You have to be pretty gullible to believe they would be engaged in such behavior with their high-profile lives. His wife has pretty common features.

7. GoodMojo

“And apparently doesn’t know how to spell blonde either.”

Give credit where it’s due… He seems to have the spellings of, “feet”, “tits”, “nipples”, and “pussy”, down pat!
    =====
    “Head coach of a team owned by Woody Johnson. Go figure.” lol!